Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins were produced in 2019, making this coin the only 2019 option for investors looking to collect this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Low mintage of only 30,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury Dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold medal.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark and an attractive Reverse Proof finish.
Protect your Palladium Eagle from fingerprints by adding a pack of these cotton gloves to your order.
Palladium is the first addition to the U.S. Mint's popular American Eagle bullion program since Platinum was introduced in 1997.
Containing a full 1 oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, the newest American Eagle series makes an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2019-W Reverse Proof Palladium Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.