Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide, with even less coins graded a perfect MS-70 First Day by PCGS.
- First Day designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide, and PCGS encapsulation also includes the exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features two rough-toothed dolphins, with one dolphin peaking its head out of the water and another leaping out of the sea toward the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your newest investment by storing in one of our security safes.
This 2023 .9999 fine Gold coin continues the popular Dolphin bullion series from Royal Australian Mint in a PCGS-certified version. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2023 1 oz Gold Dolphin MS-70 PCGS First Day coin to your cart today!
Gold Dolphin Series
The dolphin is a beloved animal depicted in many cultures, and is also native to Australian waters. Royal Australian Mint and APMEX partnered to release the Dolphin series in both Gold and Silver. In various cultures, the dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. Rough-toothed deolphins are a relatively large species of dolphins, and are most often found in warmer waters far beyond land, with the ability to dive underwater for up to 15 minutes. They are named for the irregular ridges on their teeth, and have a distinctive jaw. Rough-toothed dolphins are slow swimmers, typically traveling in tight-knit pods of ten to twenty dolphins. They are highly sociable and frequently travel with other oceanic dolphins.
Royal Australian Mint
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the mint, increasing their collectibility. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the mint has on their Proof coins to the Dolphin bullion series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.