You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 100.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, "New Zealand" and the 2023 year date.
- Reverse: Features an image of a tokoeka kiwi foraging for food on the beach.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Mirrored Proof coin will be the pride of any collection. Add this Silver Tokoeka Kiwi coin to your cart today!
There are five species of kiwis. The five species are the brown kiwi, great spotted kiwi, little spotted kiwi, rowi and the tokoeka. The kiwi is one of the few birds that cannot fly.
New Zealand Post
Along with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, the New Zealand Post is the sole issue for all New Zealand legal tender coins. The mint does not produce coins, but sources out to some of the most recognized mints in the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.