- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is a nice, affordable coin for the type. It was issued at the height of the Portuguese Empire's power in the New World during the year before the American Revolution.
- 1777-R Brazil Gold 6400 Reis Jose I. Contains .4229 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 347,000 coins.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King Jose I of Portugal.
- Reverse: A depiction of the imperial Portuguese coat of arms.
- Minted at Rio de Janeiro Mint.
Protect and display your Gold 6400 Reis coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Brazilian 6400 Reis coin is not often available. Add this rare and interesting Brazilian coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.