- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Struck at the Santiago Mint in Chile, the Gold content of this Spanish colonial issue is .7614 oz. A bust of King Charles IIII appears on the obverse while the crowned royal arms appear on the reverse. This would be a good way to own a type example.
- Contains .7614 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 39,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in protective plastic.
- These coins will come in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- This coin has a large lamination error at 1 o' clock.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of King Charles IIII of Spain above the date.
- Reverse: The crowned arms within the chain of the Order of the Fleece.
- Struck for exclusive use in Chile, mint mark "SO."
Protect and display your Gold 8 Escudos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The artistic design on these Chilean made 8 Escudos coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Chilean Gold 8 Escudo coin to your cart today while it's available!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.