|Volume Discount Pricing
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3866 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation ensures the MS-61 condition and quality of the coin.
- Designed for the Confederate States of America.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features a Shield with 7 Stars surround by the words "Confederate States of America" and the denomination.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1861 Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
While 4 Originals were produced, they are all out of reach to even the most astute collectors. Each is worth in excess of 7-figures but even money can't buy them out of the finest collections. It wasn't known until 1879 that they were even struck, under Confederate secrecy, and then just 500 restrikes were produced using original dies. A phenomenal window into the small world of rare Confederate coinage.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.