Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine palladium.
- Worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins, the lowest of the series to date.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 grade.
- The First Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Black Core NGC making this slab stand out a bit more.
- Authentic Hand Signed John Mercanti NGC label.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold medal.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Palladium Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Eagles to your order.
Palladium Eagle releases to date have been among the best-selling new products from the U.S. Mint in recent history. Containing a full ounce of palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this fourth issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with palladium. Add the 2020 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.