Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing are Proof condition and will come in their original box with their COA.
- Limited mintage of 22,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- KM #919.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add a 1983 Proof Gold British sovereign coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.