Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- NGC packaging ensures the coin's perfect PF-70 UCAM condition.
- Early Releases designation indicates that these coins were among those shipped from the mint in the first month of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman's artwork of Lady Liberty cloaked in the American flag as she approaches a ridge at sunrise.
- Reverse: New design featuring a bald eagle swooping in for a landing, holding an oak branch in its talons.
- Has the San Francisco Mint "S" mint mark.
- U.S. backed sovereign coin.
Showcase your new Silver Eagle with a presentation box.
Investing in Proof Silver Eagles is an excellent opportunity because they have collectible value and high bullion content. Add this 2023-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Updated Silver Eagle Design
The U.S. Mint revealed the new look for the Silver Eagles in 2020 in anticipation of the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program in 2021. The American Eagles that ran from 1986 to early 2021 used a reverse designed by John Mercanti. Additionally, the updated design was created by AIP Designer Emily Damstra and sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The coin depicts an eagle descending for a landing while carrying an oak branch to its nest.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.