Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Dutch Silver Lion Dollar. 27.68 grams.
- Struck in the West Friesland Province of the Netherlands.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the authenticity and MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Armored knight bearing a shield with a rampant lion crest.
- Reverse: Lion rampant within beaded circle, date at top.
- Dav-4870, KM-17.
Display your Lion Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this historic coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.