- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- May not be in the original capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Will vary by year. Includes the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo and Nugget coins not only feature a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Kangaroo/Nugget coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Young Stacker
Date:Sep 18, 2018
Date:Jun 6, 2014
Date:Aug 30, 2010
This was a great buy for not having a lot of money to spend on larger quantities. The price of Gold has yet to slow down and with the instability of fiat currency around the world, Gold will keep moving higher. To invest in a little will turn a profit regardless of the amount so buy, and Buy from APMEX where they always provide the best bang for buck.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.