1897-1928 French Indo-China Silver Piastre Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA seated liberty appears on the obverse of this large French colonial issue.
- Contains .7812 oz actual Silver weight.
- France's version of the Trade Dollar.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A classic rendition of a Seated Liberty holding a fasces, surrounded by "Republique Francais" and the date.
- Reverse: Legends related to the denomination and bullion content are arranged around a wreath.
- All coins were struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7812 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French Indo-China Silver Piastres to your cart today!
Dates (1897-1928) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. Most dates will be early 20th century - some examples may have been cleaned.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.