|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7812 oz actual Silver weight.
- France's version of the Trade Dollar.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A classic rendition of a Seated Liberty holding a fasces, surrounded by "Republique Francais" and the date.
- Reverse: Legends related to the denomination and bullion content are arranged around a wreath.
- All coins were struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7812 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French Indo-China Silver Piastres to your cart today!
Dates (1897-1928) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. Most dates will be early 20th century - some examples may have been cleaned.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.