2005 Somalia 1 oz Silver Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver Elephant from the African Wildlife Coin Series is minted in Germany with a denomination of 1,000 shillings and is struck in .999 fine Silver. Uncirculated backdated Elephants are extremely tough to find, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Reverse: Left facing bust of an elephant walking out of the thick African rainforest. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2005 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.