We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Somalian Silver Elephant has been popular worldwide since it was first produced in 2004. This 2008 release makes a great addition to the .999 fine Silver series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a small herd of African Elephants, surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2008 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Been trying back-collect all the silver Somali Elephant coins since the country started minting this series in 2004. The early years are very low mintage: only 5000 bullion coins for the first 4-5 years, so getting one does cost at bit more. But the coins are beautiful and the in great condition.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.