- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a small herd of African Elephants, surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2008 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 11, 2015
Been trying back-collect all the silver Somali Elephant coins since the country started minting this series in 2004. The early years are very low mintage: only 5000 bullion coins for the first 4-5 years, so getting one does cost at bit more. But the coins are beautiful and the in great condition.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.