2004 Somalia 1 oz Silver Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The African Wildlife Coin series appeals to collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant! Backdated Silver Elephant coins are getting harder to find, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- 2004 was the first year of issue under the Republic of Somalia.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: A lone elephant asserting its dominance amongst the thick brush of the African wilderness. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2004 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.