- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
No longer available from the mint.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in plastic protective plastic. Quantities of 20 or more come in mint tubes; 500 or more come in a box as issued by the Bavarian State Mint.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings”.
- Reverse: Exhibits three majestic Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 Somalian 1 oz Silver Elephant coin in Brilliant Uncirculated condition to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.