Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 12 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated in a protective plastic holder and is attractively housed in a custom wood box.
- Reverse: Features the animal for each year throughout the 12 year series.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coins backed by Australian government.
This exceptional set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 12-Coin Silver Lunar set to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2012
On the outside, the box itself is quite nice. It is far sturdier than the original red cardboard box. My only complaint is with how it retains the coins. The only thing you get is a loose piece of limp, felt lined foam with holes cut in it, and it's not even glued in place. It can be pulled right out. The black felt allows for nicer contrast. However, after stuffing a complete collection into the inserts, the foam bunches up a bit, but not nearly enough to keep the coins secure. In other words, don't drop it unless you want to chase a dozen coins rolling around on the floor. If you prefer presentation over function, this box is fantastic. If you want display box that will hold your collection snugly, then I'd stick with the old red one.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.