Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Engelhard Maple logo above with the weight and purity below. Each bar displays a unique serial number.
- Reverse: Plain with a smooth and slightly raised border.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Gold bar to protect and store your new purchase!
Add one of these popular Gold bars to your cart today!
Out of production since the mid-1980s, Engelhard bars are highly sought after by collectors and investors. Engelhard was once the world’s largest producers of Precious Metals products and the world’s largest metals smelter, and their products have long been valued by investors of Precious Metals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.