Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “Isle of Man” to the left of her profile and “Elizabeth II” to the right of her profile separated with four triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail, and “1 oz Platinum Fine” and “One Noble” below the waves from the ship. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion above the flag of the ship.
- Coins in this listing may exhibit light handling marks.
Protect and display your Platinum Noble in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 1987 Isle of Man 1 oz Platinum Noble to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.