Only $569.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the most iconic designs ever on a coin, this $2.50 Indian is the perfect combination of collectible and affordable and would be the perfect coin to add in any set or collection!
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 416,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.