- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder, certifying the Proof-70 grade of the coin.
- Early Release designation guarantees the coins were among the first released from the Mint.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this NGC-certified 2013 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
86% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 26, 2014
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I have been watching what perfect 70 coins have done when it comes to holding or increasing in value...and I just had to start investing in them. Great looking little peices of art.....that might just help with my retirement some day. Yes they are at a bit of a premium but, well worth it if you ask me....and of course APMEX's service is excellent.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.