2013 Mexico 1/20 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. The 2013 1/20 oz Gold Libertad BU coins currently have the lowest mintage of all 1/20 oz Gold Libertad BU coins, of 650 coins.
- Low mintage of 650 coins.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the classic and iconic Libertad design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this 2013 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.