7-Coin $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Date Set MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful date run set features over a half decade of American Gold coin History. Own a piece of history while investing in Gold.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of each coin.
- Each set is attractively housed in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
TOP QUALITY COMPANY THAT DELIVERS EVERY TIME. A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.