2013 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Hammerhead Shark (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis second release in the New Zealand Mint's Shark series features the instantly recognizable predator, the hammerhead shark. The beautifully detailed engraving is complemented by a color-printed ocean background and a porthole-style border.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Outer packaging resembles the leathery skin of a shark, with the certificate of authenticity displayed inside.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the face value along the edge.
- Reverse: Depicts a finely engraved hammerhead shark swimming through a porthole-inspired border design, set against a background of other hammerheads.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Sharks are both feared and loved around the world. Add the 2013 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Hammerhead Shark coin to your cart today!
Hammerheads are fierce predators found in tropical and sub-tropical waters around the globe. They swim in schools during the day, but become solitary hunters at night. Their eyes, positioned on the sides of their distinctive head, give this species the ability to see above and below at all times.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 14, 2014
People were selling the same country set on an online bid site for $120+. I Googled the coin, found this website and was able to get the coin And shipping for under $100. Also I have found many things I have put on my wishlist. Awesome site and great pricing.
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.