2014 Mexico 2 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsRapidly gaining popularity, this uniquely sized Silver Libertad coin carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Highly sought after, 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 1, 2015
Between these and the american eagles, they are good coin investments. I value the coin itself, this is like a piece of art, the different shields in the back is a great design.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
Date:Oct 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.