2014 Mexico 2 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Rapidly gaining popularity, this uniquely sized Silver Libertad coin carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Highly sought after, 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 1, 2015
Between these and the american eagles, they are good coin investments. I value the coin itself, this is like a piece of art, the different shields in the back is a great design.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
Date:Oct 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.