2011 Liberia Silver $5 Flam Line Railroad Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Flam Line railroad is a short line that runs just over 12 miles of track in southern Norway. The railway is a part of the Norwegian State Railways, and has run continuously since 1940.
- Part of the series "History of Railroads".
- Housed in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 1,881.
- Obverse: Depicts beautiful image of the famous train with the mountains in the background.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of Liberia dividing the date, and separating the legend and denomination.
This beauty is a must have not just for coin collectors but railroad enthusiasts, as well. With such a limited mintage, these are not easy to find, so get one while you can!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.