2014 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect 70 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- Labels of our choice.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect MS-70 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review