Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in an ingot-shaped case and lunar-themed printed outer case.
- Strict limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the 2015 date.
- Reverse: A goat standing tall, the modern design outlining its strong physical features, with a rolling hillside and artistic Chinese zodiac symbols to the right of the goat. The weight and purity, along with the text "Year of the Goat," are listed along the rim.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
This uniquely gilded coin would make a great addition to any lunar coin collection. Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The goat is the eighth animal in the 12 year zodiac cycle. Since ancient times, people have used goat skins for warmth and to provide protection from the elements. Goats with white skin have a delicate and precious connotation of purity and innocence.
Symbolizing such character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness, those born during the Year of the Goat love to dream and ponder. They enjoy being part of a group, but prefer to be on its edges rather than at its center. Having said this, their nurturing personalities make them strong friends and romantic and dependable partners.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.