2000 Zambia 1 oz Silver Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2000 1 oz Zambian Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Zambia Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 5000 Kwacha.
- Reverse: A lone elephant in the field eating off a tree. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2000 Silver Zambia Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.