2002 Zambia 1 oz Silver Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2002 1 oz Zambian Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Zambia Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 5000 Kwacha.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of two elephants facing each other. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2002 Silver Zambia Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.