We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2003 1 oz Zambian Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Zambia Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 5000 Kwacha.
- Reverse: Features two adult elephants in a field. One adult elephant is shown using its trunk to reach the top trees for food. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Add this 2003 Silver Zambia Elephant coin to your cart today!
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. The 2003 1 oz Zambian Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant. This coin comes in the original capsule. Uncirculated backdated Elephant coins are getting hard to find!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.