- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Ultra high relief design allows the goat to stand out in greater detail.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for ‘goat’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Goat’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This unique ultra high relief coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 1 oz Year of the Goat Gold coin to your cart today!
Make 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat proof coins the prized addition to your collection.
These 1 oz Gold coins from the Gold Lunar Series 2 honoring the Year of the Goat are designed by Natasha Muhl and feature an ultra-high relief, sure to be the prized piece in a variety of collections. The 2015 Gold bullion coins really showcase the artistic quality of the coin’s images with its high relief and sunken background, a great addition for high-relief coin collectors. Like the other Gold coins for sale from the lunar series, Muhl beautifully captured fine details in the goats, making them favorites among collectors, but the proof versions of these coins feature even cleaner lines and higher quality details. A must-have for any Gold coin collection, these 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat proof coins look especially great at the forefront of a lunar series collection.
Buy 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat proof coins with confidence in their quality.
The high quality of these 1 oz Gold coins is visible even with the naked eye, but there are a number of assurances that accompany the coins. First, the 2015 Gold bullion coins are backed by the Australian government, which gives collectors confidence about the quality. Second, these Gold coins for sale come with certificates of authenticity to substantiate that they were minted as proofs. Lastly, collectors trust that all Gold coin productions from the Perth Mint will contain .9999 fine Gold content, and the 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat proof coins are no exception.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.