1998 Canada Proof Gold $350 Flowers of Canada .99999 fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For its 90th anniversary which took place in 1998, the royal Canadian Mint introduced a new $350 coin.
This capsule has a crack in it, but the coin is in mint condition.
- Contains 1.2232 oz of .99999 Fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,001 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a wild rose to represent the province of Alberta.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Gold $350 Flowers of Canada coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.