- Product Details
Product DetailsThe seventh coin from The Perth Mint's popular Australian Map Shaped Coin Series showcases the Wedge-Tailed Eagle. Each coin features beautiful coloring to highlight the Australian-landscape background.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box and series packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the 2015 date.
- Reverse: Shows wedge-tailed eagle, Australia’s largest bird of prey and one of the biggest eagles in the world. The inscription "Wedge-Tailed Eagle" also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark and the 2015 date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Silver coin offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 2015 Australia 1 oz Silver Map Shaped Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.