2015 Canada 4-Coin Proof Silver Bald Eagle Fractional Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFrom the Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned collection of coins featuring the wild animals of Canada comes this 2015 Fine Silver Bald Eagle Fractional Set - a collectible keepsake of Canada’s natural beauty.
- This set has 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz proof Silver coins containing a total of 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in the original mint packaging along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Very low mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a highly detailed bust of a bald eagle looking to the skies frosted against a brilliant background.
- Designed by award-winning artist Derek C. Wicks, who was twice named the National Artist of the Year by Ducks Unlimited.
This set is great for collectors and wildlife enthusiasts. Add this impressive Silver bald eagle fractional set to your cart today!
The amazing bald eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus, is Canada’s largest bird of prey and the only eagle exclusive to North America. An apex predator with no natural enemies, the bald eagle has long been a potent symbol of vision, power and stoicism. The adult boasts a wing span of more than 2 meters, a standing height of about 1 meter, and an average weight of up to 7 kilograms. Females are generally larger than males. The renowned raptor is noted for its distinctive dark-feathered body and white-feathered head, large golden eyes, bright yellow beak, and massive yellow claws armed with sharp, powerful talons.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.