Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2593 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts King Christian X of Denmark.
- Reverse: Crowned and mantled arms above date, value, mintmark and initials of the designer Vilhelm Buchard Poulsen.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Coins in this listing are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Dusty Muleteer
Date:Sep 5, 2018
These are some of the most attractive European gold coins I have seen. I bought 5 from Apmex. All look great, true BU. For BU coins, the premium was very reasonable. The coins have a nice size and heft to them. I'm pleased with my purchase.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.