- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2002 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse features a horse that is running, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Lover
From:Hilton Head, SC
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I love the lunar series. Can't go wrong with the PM Lunar. Simply beautiful, hold their value well, and if you get in at the right time, the value increase over time is staggering.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.