Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish with Mother of Pearl inlay.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Reverse: Features a sculpted representation of an Australian white mother of pearl shell with a polished fragment of mother-of-pearl centerpiece, against a rippled pattern representing the ocean floor. The inscription “AUSTRALIAN WHITE MOTHER OF PEARL SHELL” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark also appear in the design.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by Australian government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Mother of pearl is a hard, smooth, shining iridescent substance that forms the inner layer of the shells of certain mollusks, such as the oyster and abalone. It displays a mix of colors, ranging from deep cobalt blue and peacock green, through to hues of purple, cream and pink.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, now goldbugy yahoo.
Date:May 22, 2016
what the " metal junkie" said..... but more. I am collecting the whole Palau MOP set, as well as Australian. These are all unique works of art, incredible designs in their own right, and silver as well. Beautiful fails to describe them, and this one with it's MOP button featured. Pearly white was mine. Yes expensive,NOT FOR EVERYONE, if you love the sea, you will not be disappointed. For me, these are collectables, always to hold, never sold.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:metal junkie
Date:Sep 18, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.