- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set features a Presidential $1 Reverse Proof Coin and a Kennedy Presidential Silver Medal. The set also includes a U.S. postage stamp issued in 1964.
- The medal contains 1 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage limited to just 50,000 sets.
- Comes in original packaging from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: The medal features a portrait of John F. Kennedy with the inscription “JOHN F. KENNEDY” centered along the border of the medal. The reverse of the medal features the inscription “INAUGURATED PRESIDENT” centered at the top of the medal and “JANUARY 20, 1961” centered along the bottom of the medal. Also, included is the Presidential Seal with the burning torches of liberty on each side with the following excerpt from the President’s Inaugural Address: “WE SHALL PAY ANY PRICE, BEAR ANY BURDEN, MEET ANY HARDSHIP, SUPPORT ANY FRIEND, OPPOSE ANY FOE TO ASSURE THE SURVIVAL OF LIBERTY. JOHN F. KENNEDY.” The design of this Presidential $1 coin features a forward facing portrait of John F. Kennedy. Inscriptions are “JOHN F. KENNEDY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “35th PRESIDENT” and “1961 – 1963.”
- Reverse: The design of the Presidential $1 Coin depicts a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. This coin’s designs feature large, dramatic artwork, as well as edge–incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and the mintmark. “IN GOD WE TRUST” appears on the face of the coin.
This set is perfect for the any collector or history buff. Add this Kennedy set to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.