2016 Canada 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
These 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins are struck in .9999 fine Gold. Adding to their high purity level, the Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
The 2016 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Classic maple leaf design surrounded by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial-line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2016 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 23, 2016
Posted By:Johnny Joe
Date:Aug 16, 2016
Hello.....I went for a Maple Leaf 1/20 because there are few Gold Bullion coins that sell at this weight. And it's one of the few that are at such a high gold purity (.999). I plan on buying more Maple Leafs at a higher gold weight soon. And I really appreciate the packaging. Regards,
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.