|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the majestic wedge-tailed eagle in high relief soaring through the sky, along with the inscription “Wedge-Tailed Eagle,” the year, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your certified Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is known for high-quality products. Add this Australian graded 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 21, 2017
Found the best price to be on AMPEX for what I was looking, received exactly what was described and shown on the website. I have no complaints, all expectations were met.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.