Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your 15 Roubles Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 15 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.