|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains three coins issued in the Holy Land between 37 BC - 44 AD.
- Set is displayed in a deluxe custom hardwood box with a story and a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes the following coins from the Holy Land:
* Bronze Prutah of Herod I the Great (37-4 BC)
* Bronze Prutah of Herod Archelaus (23 BC- 18 AD)
* Bronze Prutah of Herod Agrippa I (41-44 AD)
Add this unique 3-coin set to your cart today!
“Herod” is not just one person; the Bible uses the name interchangeably to indicate any of the kings who ruled the Holy Land from 40 BC to 92 AD. The Herods were all Roman client kings. Herod I was installed in Judea by his friend Mark Antony and their supporters, known in the Bible as the Herodians, were loyal to Rome above all.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.