British India/China 2-Coin Set the First War on Drugs
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This remarkable collection includes coins issued by the Emperor of China and the British East India Company that were in circulation during the Opium War.
- Coins that were in circulation during the Opium War.
- Set comes with encapsulated coins in a custom hardwood case.
- Each set comes with its own certificate of authenticity and background story to each monarch.
- * 1835 British India Copper 1/2 Anna;
- Obverse: Arms with two lions
- Reverse: Value in wreath
- Obverse/Reverse: Chinese characters
Add this beautiful displayed two-coin set of the Opium War to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.