Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 3,800 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2016 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 15, 2018
What a flawless beauty and BU for that matter. Good luck in finding these beauty's, 1/10 ounce coins in my home country of Canada. Another great Apmex experience and addition to my 1/10 ounce fractional stack / collection / Apmex does not disappoint.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.