Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is certified Extremely Fine-40 by PMG with great eye appeal.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-G.
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: Displays the inscriptions "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS" with dark green coloring
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.