Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 275 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Meera Sethi is inspired by the colorful Indian folk art of Rangoli, which traditionally adorns entrances and floors during Diwali. Within the geometric and floral-inspired pattern lie numerous cultural symbols that represent the “Festival of Lights” as a cherished multi-ethnic celebration.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.