Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Unlike many other high-grade Silver Eagles of this vintage, this coin is 100% spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Very rare date in MS-70, with only 72* so graded at PCGS.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this perfect Silver Eagle to your collection! Add the 1988 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
* Population data current as of February, 2020.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.