The design elements of the $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle are known as "incuse" or pressed into the metal, making it lower in relief than the field of the coin.
- Contains .1209 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic holder by NGC protecting its Mint State-63 condition with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination of “2 1/2 Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
Protect and display your NGC graded Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This legendary coin from the U.S. Mint provides investors and collectors the opportunity to add a piece of history to their portfolio. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!