- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1928.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1928 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This note also has the Light Green Seal and serial numbers which are sought after by collectors. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #2101-B.
This note was the last Federal Reserve Note to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.